Ana Ivanovic Lost For Dizziness

Because of dizziness, Ana Ivanovic holds to release the French Open crown after a 2-6 3-6 defeat of the tennis player from Belarus teenager Victoria Azarenka, Sunday.

Serbian tennis player who suffered setbacks since winning at Roland Garros last year and ranking fell from number one to eight world confessed, did not taste good after the first point in four games during his service broken Azarenka.

"I suddenly felt dizzy, and I completely lost my balance," Ivanovic said during a press conference after losing in the fourth round.

"Since it became very difficult. I began to feel very dizzy, and I stumbled a bit to find a balance."

After struggling with a knee injury before the Grand Slam clay and its rivals Dinara Safina and Svetlana Kuznetsova were hot, would not exclude such Ivanovic suffered defeat defending champion Rafael Nadal's son.

"I do not know if I could say I was surprised to have beaten her, because I think I deserve to beat him. I played very good," said Azarenka.

"I do not let him play the game. I just became - in my opinion - too aggressive."

"This is the first time I managed to reach the quarter-finals (grand slam) and something really big for me. This is a new step, and I really look forward the challenge to see how good I am in the next step."

Competitive nine Azarenka, who won three titles this year, lead after breaking serve in the third game and won the first set when it comes Ivanovic forehand net and bounced back to lapanganya.

Belarusian tennis player 19-year-old led 5-2 in the second set before Ivanovic, rising by some "passing shot" a good and a "Dropshot" to break the service.

Despite spectators shouts "Ana, Ana", his defense did not last long when Azarenka served to finish the game and advanced to the quarter-final against world number one Safina, who revealed the news that had just lost five games.

"He so far has been a murderer. I need to get ready, look very good and played my best tennis to beat him," said Azarenka.