Eto'o signed Five-Year Contract With Inter

Samuel Eto'o, has signed a five-year contract with Inter Milan. This was announced that the Italian club. 28-year-old player had arrived in Milan on Monday morning to conduct a medical examination before later formally signed the contract on the same day when Zlatan Ibrahimovic completed the transfer to the Barcelona process.

Inter Milan did not disclose how many strikers that Cameroon will be paid, but he is believed to have signed an agreement worth 10-10,5 million eruro per year. He is part of an exchange deal involving the transfer strikers Sweden, Ibrahimovic to outbreaks of Catalan, while Inter Milan are also pocketed the money for 46 million euros and a Belarus winger Alexander Hleb, with the status of the loan for a year.

Arriving at Linate Airport, Milan, Eto'o said he came to Inter Milan to win the third Champions League crown kalinya.Eto `o had twice won the team to strengthen the Champions League with Barcelona, with goals scored in a 2-1 win against Arsenal and scored again when winning 2-0 against Manchester United in May.

"I feel happy to be here at Inter. I came here to work hard and win the Champions League," said Eto `o.

"I have the opportunity to live for 13 years in Spain. Today, I am ready to begin a new adventure.

"I thank President (Inter Massimo) Moratti a lot of help coming to me."

"I hope I can give what is expected of me. He was a great soul," he said. "