Harry Redknapp Stitched Up Pompey, Not Sol Campbell

So Sol Campbell is a 'cunt' for trying to get back the £1.7m he is owed by Pompey in wages.

Those are the words of a mate of mine who happens to be a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.

"He is already loaded the greedy cunt" were the exact charming words.

I agree that Sol Campbell is already loaded. He probably could survive without the £1.7m but that's not the point. Why shouldn't he get the money he is owed?

Is it Sol's fault that he hasn't been paid?

Put yourself in Campbell's shoes, would you do the same? I probably would. Not because I'm a greedy cunt but because that is what I am owed.

It is not Campbell's fault that Portsmouth Football Club are in danger of going bust (I must add, I hope they don't because I like Pompey) but it is the fault of the management.

The likes of Peter Storrie AND Harry Redknapp have fucked Pompey over. They created the mess at Portsmouth.

Pompey "lived the dream" in recent times. Winning the FA Cup and having 'fantastic assets on the pitch'. Good time for the Portsmouth faith full.

Despite the good times we were on the verge of a credit-crunch. Did that stop Harry Redknapp spending over £60m on wages and transfers from the summer of 2007 until his departure?

Of course it didn't because good old Harry only cared about himself. He proved that by fucking off to Tottenham when the going got tough.

Yes, Portsmouth received £5m compensation for his services but it was too late by then. Redknapp knew he had created a monster and jogged on out of Fratton Park quicker than he could fart.

He spoke of Portsmouth as his 'spiritual home' so why did he leave them not once but twice? Not only that he also took charge of their most fierce rivals.

Top Geezer that cheeky chappy Redknapp.

When I hear what a great man Harry Redknapp is it frustrates me. He isn't. He is disloyal and only cares about himself.

I have no doubt that if a club bigger than Tottenham came in for him he would go. When at Portsmouth, he had an interview with Newcastle United. People say he was loyal to Pompey then. He wasn't. Newcastle wanted Kevin Keegan more. That's why he stayed.

I think Arsene Wenger gets a raw deal from the media compared to Redknapp. Maybe it is xenophobia. As far as I'm aware Wenger never hides and I'm pretty sure that he never fucked over an entire club. Twice.

Keep it Goonerish.............