I know Wenger may suffer from selective myopia but surely he can see this?!

I can't complain about the way Porto scored their second goal last night. If the shoe was on the other foot I have no doubt many of us Gooners would be laughing.

When Thierry Henry put the ball into the back of Chelsea's net with that quick free-kick a few years back we loved it. Well, it's happened to us now. What goes around comes around.

Its no good Wenger having a go at the referee. Perhaps, instead of moaning about the ref, Arsene should take a look at some of his players. Maybe he will, in private.

I can understand the frustration because we should have had a penalty just moments before but we need to accept that the goal was purely down to a fuck-up made by us.

Why Fabianksi chose to pick the ball up is beyond me. I'm sure the best option is always the safe one. He should have just cleared his lines. It was Sunday morning football stuff really.

It appears we have a real problem between the sticks. Many feel that Almunia was dropped for this game. His 'twisted finger' a way to protect him.

If he was dropped then I think the timing was all wrong. He did well against Liverpool but if he should have been pulled at any time it should have been after the Manchester United game.

My opinion is that Wenger can not rely on Almunia and Fabianski at the moment. If that worries me, and many other Gooners, then fuck knows how much it worries our defence.

It must be horrible playing in a defence and not having faith in the man behind you.

Goalkeepers earn you points and win you matches over the season. Mannone earned a win at Fulham. Well, harsh it may sound but it seems to me that Almunia and Fabianski cost us more than they earn us over the course of the season.

I hope Wenger will address this because it may cost him his reputation.

If I was in Wenger's shoes I would seriously consider letting Almunia go in the summer. A year back I thought completely differently and perhaps, rather foolishly, compared him to the likes of Casillas, Cech and Buffon.

I can't quite believe how far backward he has gone.

In Fabianski's case I wouldn't give up on him yet. I'd send him out on a year loan somewhere. A place he would get regular football. It must be difficult to not play regularly and be at your best.

Although that is not an excuse for his amateurish attempts last night!

We need a keeper who inspires confidence in his defence. One who the defenders believe in. Surely Wenger can see that now?

Keep it Goonerish................