Mourinho Start with Chelsea Psy War

VIVAnews - Internazionale Milan coach Jose Mourinho launched psychological warfare ahead of meeting former club, Chelsea in the Champions League next week.

Italian champions will entertain the troops itua Carlo Ancelotti on February 24 and turn bertandang on March 16, 2010 to ensure a place in the quarter-finals. Mourinho who left Stamford Bridge in 2007 is very confident and know the starting line-up that will be deployed to Chelsea.

"I think a good coach Ancelotti and the team was very comfortable now. And that team was in peak performance," said Mourinho as reported by Sport. "They are one of the best teams in the world."

"If you see skuatnya, only Branislav Ivanovic and Nicolas Anelka is not a player I've ever care," said Mourinho.

Yes, for power at Stamford Bridge era 2004-2007, The Special One is bringing a lot of good players. Not surprisingly, those are still the foundation of the current team Ancelotti.

Goalkeeper Petr Cech, Ricardo Carvalho, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel, Didier Drogba, Florent Malouda, Joe Cole, Salomon Kalou is Mourinho's former foster children.

"Of course, the team was no longer a secret for me. But I also do not keep my coaching model," said Mourinho. "It would be easy for me, but also make them (the players)."

Voyeur Chelsea

Mourinho also has peering Chelsea's strength. Portugal the man was visiting Stamford Bridge, end of last year.

He watched live action counter Chelsea Fulham, December 28, 2009. At that time, the Italian League's winter vacations.

Mourinho claimed to want to go back to feel the atmosphere and emotion Stamford Bridge. He needs it for the match Chelsea Inter cons later.

"I want to see action, meet the people I know, back to the stadium for the first time. Because, when I returned later in March, I would not have emotions," Mourinho closed.