One player Ferguson Create Nani Recommendations

VIVAnews - Manchester United midfielder, Luis Nani recognizes the capacity and quality of a Miguel Veloso. Therefore, Nani asked Sir Alex Ferguson to bring in the Sporting Lisbon star.

Enchantment Veloso has actually attracted the elite clubs of Europe since the summer. Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal to three clubs who are ready to pounce if Chelsea did not get moving. The reason that is what makes Nani urges Fergie to bring Veloso.

"I know a lot of rumors that Chelsea are interested in Veloso said, but I do not know it from where," Nani said as reported by Tribal.

"I know him very well. Because he's my best friend, and I know he has the quality to play in the club like United. And I know he's ready to leave Sporting," he added.

In fact, Ferguson had a link if it meant bringing Veloso. In fact, believed to have someone in Fergie with Sporting that could make it easier bringing the stars into the English League Portugal.

In 2003 ago, Cristiano Ronaldo successfully carried off to Manchester. Nani himself carried off Ferguson in 2007. Now, Veloso (23 years), likely to follow in the footsteps Ronaldo and Nani.