Why Do Arsenal Moan All The Time?

What a liberty. What a diabolical liberty.

Did you see that poor Karl Henry's sending-off against us?

It was never a red-card. Never.

I mean, going through a player from behind, two-footed with studs showing? How can that be a dismissal?

And that dirty foreign bastard Tomas Rosicky, rolling around the floor. What was he playing at?

Did you know Rosicky put fake bloody stud-marks over his calf as well for good measure? That cheating bastard.

Let's not forget Henry leaving his foot in on Theo Walcott's leg as they challenged each other earlier as well. Even the commentator said so.

Never mind all that.

Arsenal just don't like being kicked. We moan about it. We are moaning mother-fuckers.

Players like Karl Henry are right. Why do we moan all the time?

We are like the Victor Meldrew of football. Always whinging.

In fact its embarrassing supporting Arsenal. I can't believe that we even complain about our players having legs broken. The shame!

I might even start to follow Wolves so I can see the class of players like Karl Henry every week. Change the name of the blog to Wolvesy 7 or something.

I love watching good hard fouls and Karl Henry, Wolves captain supreme, is the man to give me my fix.

I have one word for you, Mr Henry and it aint pretty.

Cunt.

Keep it Goonerish.............