Keep Vitali Klitschko WBC title

Vitali Klitschko successfully defended his world title heavyweight WBC version after defeating his opponent by TKO Cristobal Arreola in the 10th round, when Indonesia Sunday.
For these Ukrainian boxer, winning the third is a Klitschko victory since returning to the boxing ring in 2008, following injury in 2005 that made her long absence.

Klitschko also improving his record to 38 wins and two loses, while Arreola to win 27 times and once lost. Despite trying to continue but the referee finally decided Arreola no longer able to continue the game.

Throughout the first round until round 10, shot unable Klitcshko dammed Arreola, even when memepet Arreola in the ring corner.

No one if Klitschko dominated the match, Klitschko defending his title mementahkan appearance Arreola, where Arreola became a Mexican American boxer to challenge WBC heavyweight title.

"He's too get a lot of punch. When I told him I would stop the game, he did not want, "the coach said Arreola, Henry Ramirez, as quoted from Yahoo Sports.

Meanwhile, Klitschko who appear impressive, managed to harness the power of a combination of reach with his right hand. Unfortunately, Klitschko could not make Arreola collapsed.

"I know I hurt him a lot but he's amazing, I'm surprised he did not fall in the 11th round," I Klitschko.

For Klitschko was the third victory since he returned to the show last year, after a four-year absence because of injury. He needed a break so that his body recovers quickly. Interestingly, Vladimir is also the world champion, was in the corner of the ring to give advice.

"I'm very sorry. I really want to be world champion. I never want to stop, "I Arreola.

From the statistical records, Klitschko scored 802 blows, 301 blows where it comes into Arreola faces. While Arreola do but the 331 blows to the face Klitschko landed 86 blows only just.