Skip ambitious Rooney Personal Records

VIVAnews - Four goals are harvested Wayne Rooney to Hull City goalkeeper delivery of new ambitions for the player. Manchester United striker is to exceed the record 23 goal in one season.

This 24-year striker has scored 19 goals in English League this season. Rooney also led the list of top English League scores today. Rooney scored five goals ahead of Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, Sunderland striker Darren Bent and Tottenham Hotspur striker Jermain Defoe.

"This is the first time I scored four goals in the professional game and is a great experience. I'm really proud of this achievement. Something special. I'm sure will surpass my best season at United," Rooney said as reported by Goal.

Rooney also admitted he would be very disappointed if it failed to pass a record 23 goal. The problem with the remaining 20 action must be very great chance to print more than four goals. Only the injury factors that might be confronting.

"I still hope that in another fight my 20 play. I would not be happy if it does not exceed 23 goals," he added.

Not only that, Rooney also became the first player to successfully scored four goals from Ruud van Nistelrooy did in November 2004. Rudtje scored four goals as Chelsea beat Sparta Prague in the Champions League.